Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thought

There is not much time left for me now.
Let me see,I got roughly 8 weeks to go before my
final exam and I wanted so badly to get over this...


This had been my nightmare
for months...

I hate to be a repeat student and I find myself
always stuck in this situation and get depressed easily.

I feel like want to give up sometimes
but the real thing is I never did.


I don't want disappoint my dad,my mum and my friends.
The most important is that I don't want to
have a LIFE like this.

I don't want to be
loser forever,I want to be a WINNER and
I know that there is so many people will be there for me,
support me and there is no excuse for me to give up now.
I will fight real HARD this time,wish me luck.=D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i understand tat feeling.. i hope u ll get thru it by achieving flying colours this time. tell urself tat it is nt a mission impossible and u ll get a satisfying outcome~ gambateh ya ^^
and agree w ur words, that i also wish to be a winner! coz i know that is the best present for my mum =D all da best!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your supports.I will keep that in my mind.Gambate~~~I want to make my mum proud of me too.=D

유가 ^^ said...

ern^^ gambateh my buddy! =D Gambateh together! ^^

Post a Comment