Thursday, June 30, 2011

Toast, Tangled and the Cheesy Maggots


Tangle

Yelo! *In a goofy tone* wth
It's been too long since the last update.
So, I decided to come up with a new post
before the end of June.

I only post twice in this month
(of course including this post),
woah, me, myself can't believe it.
Most probably is because I am too busy
with my stuffs or either I slacked off too much. #excuse*1

Pun intended.

"Bitch, you blog just like Xia Xue.
Are you trying to imitate her?"

"No, I wasn't and I am not going to."

Fine fine fine,
I think I read too much of her
blog post already. #excuse*2

wth was all that about?

My advice:
"JUST IGNORE IT."

I realised that something is
going wrong with myself.
I am having a hard time to
control my temper recently.
I let my anger overtook myself.
I don't know whether it is just me
or too much things rushing in
that make myself feel uneasy
all these while.

I hope I can find the best solution
to solve this problem
before I hurt anyone else.

Alright, that's all from me now.
Will be updating my blog again
in anytime soon.
Stay tune! :)


All is well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment