Saturday, April 24, 2010

A dramatic day-24th of April 2010

1st,I didn't lock my door when the whole Westlake and New Town was blackout
and I was only noticed it when I was at outside.
(How clumsy I am!TSK!)

2nd,I didn't study much yesterday.
I was just enjoyed my day.
(and my first paper is 2 just days ahead.= ="
Great,huh?!)

3rd,We went to MCD to have our dinner at 9 something.
I was totally forgot how hungry I was when it was 7pm at that time.

4th,We planned to study at MCD and we ended up watching video+chatting.
(We are so good to do anything except study.LOL)

Some random pictures:


Picture of the day!XD


Sin was pretended to study.
(Epic failed!HAHA!)


What was you doing there,buddy?XD


Chop Chop was the most hardworking one.XD

P/S:Don't mind me.
I was just wanted to leave some words here
and I don't want my blog to be labelled as Movie Review+Trip blog.

That's all for now.
CIAO~

0 comments:

Post a Comment