Monday, April 19, 2010

The so-called Penang Trip

Right after Jess finished her last midterm paper,
she asked:"Want to go to Genting tomorrow?"
I answered:"Of course."
I have this disorder of saying yes everytime even though
I might end up
spending all my money but I don't want to miss a chance to
hanging out with my friends.
NOT EVEN ONCE.
There is no way I am going to say no.
That's me. *Wink*
Since when I like to say no anyway?Haha!
So,Sin was trying to book a room at First World Hotel



but failed.
The First World Hotel is fully booked for a week and
it's impossible for us to get a room there.
So,we decided to change our location to PENANG!
I am like what?!
I haven't go back there for months and I am kinda excited
and looking forward for a trip to Penang!
So,we were trying to find an affordable hotel room
(Apparently,we were scratching when we were searching for the
best hotel we can get,
too bad we can't get a room at Holiday Inn,if not it's
going much more fun.
(You know why?
because the price of the Holiday Inn Hotel failed us.>///<) located at Batu Ferringhi and we found this- Bayview Hotel is quite affordable and have a nice view. So,we decided to go for it. Felix arrived at our house on 6.30 in the morning and we decided to have our breakfast at
Palace of Emperor Dim Sum.
  1. Tasty foods
  2. Affordable price
Felix and Siew Sin are quite enjoyed with the foods.

Then,we moved to our next station-Queensbay Mall.



We planned to watch Beauty on Duty at first but unfortunately,
the time is not suitable,we need to go check in after 2,
so,we chose another movie-Being Human.



AND it's a pointless movie.I feel like wasting my money for
watching that movie.
I wanted to watch it at first because Harry told me that
this is a good movie but apparently,
I didn't LIKE it.*Pui*~

After movie,we went to check in at BayView Hotel and
we were having a hard time to find the location
and we are lost in Penang.
Can you believe it?
I am lost in my hometown.That's pathetic.= ="

And that's what we got for the view:



Seriously,no offend,I would rename it to WallView Hotel,
sounds better right?
We felt like we got cheated=S

We moved to our next station,New World Park.



Why we went there?Because we were starving at that time
and I am not familiar with all the Penang's roads.
We end up dining at Old Town.
(Can you believe it?We went to Penang and we dined at Old Town,
it's so ridiculous and it didn't seemed to be logic at all,right?)
Sorry for letting you guys down again,Sin and Felix.=S

After that,we went to Gurney Plaza.
We went to shop for about one and half hour,
as for your information,
we didn't buy much things.
Why is that so?
Because Gurney Plaza is not a suitable place
to shop for poor students like us.

We went to Gurney Drive.
Apparently,Sin and Felix are not satisfied with all the foods.
I am sorry for that.=S
(This Penang trip is not a big sucess,I failed them at most times.=S)

Felix fetched us back to hotel and we were so exhausted.
I fell into sleep in a short time.
I woke up at 11 something in the morning and the first thing
we wanted to do
is having our lunch before we went to our next station.
Felix insisted to go Batu Feringgi,so we planned to have
lunch at somewhere in Penang.
We saw Penang Times Square in the halfway.



We decided to go in because all of us never went there before.
As a precaution of getting lost in Penang and getting starved,
we went to Penang Times Square to have our lunch.

Apparently,I failed them again.
We hardly find a suitable place to dine at that time
as Penang Times Square just opened not long ago.
We didn't have much choices.

So,we went to this Golden J&C Restaurant to have our lunch.



The environment is a failure(Epic Failed).
We keep wondering the Restaurant is still exist until now.

The food is even worse.



It tasted awful and disgusting.(Gross)

We can't merely finished it.O_O

Tell you one more thing,
the waiter+the cook didn't brush his mouth
and he was the one who stood next to me and briefed
us with their dishes.
I felt like vomiting.
(What the heck is this?)= ="

As a result,we moved to Shi Lin Taiwan Street Snack
to buy some snacks
to fulfill our hungers.>//<

And the cinema of Aeon Seberang Prai City Shopping Centre
failed us again.
We couldn't buy the tickets for Beauty on Duty,
so we went to shop.

We reached Auto City at 6.30 and we decided to go in
to this SOHO's English Club & Restaurant.



The food tasted good and we enjoyed the environment the most.
We all agreed that this is the most fun part in our trip.

We went to Starbucks and enjoyed our time after we walked
around the Auto City.
And that's that's the end of our so-called Penang Trip.

I am looking for another more exciting trip.=D

Ciao~~~
See you guys around.



0 comments:

Post a Comment