Sunday, April 4, 2010

Movie Review For Clash of Titans



It was the second day of our Klang trip,3rd of April and
we were in Jaya Jusco,Klang.
We planned to go to sing at Green Box at first,
but unfortunately,
there were no room for us.=S
So,we went to watch this movie-Clash of Titans.
And I was the one who came out with this idea.
I was worried that it might be a boring movie for Siew Sin
but guessed that my worries were no necessary.
She actually likes it.=D

Clash of Titans is MUCH better than
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

It's not even can be compared.

I like what my friend,Alexson said about these two movies:

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief is for children and teenagers and Clash of Titans is for teenagers and adults.

There are things I like about this movie:

1st,
Sam Worthington is the main character of this movie.
I liked him ever since I watched his acting in Avatar.

Sam Worthington *like*


2nd,
I like the effects of this movie.
I never get bored or ever had a thought to go for a toilet break because
I don't want to MISS any parts of it.=D

3rd,
The actions.
I would like to categorize this movie as a Fantasy+Action movie.
The action parts of this movie actually played an important part in this movie
because that's what makes this movie more interesting and exciting!

*Thumbs up!*

Don't miss the chance to watch this movie!
It's a MOVIE that you don't want to MISS!

And last but not least,
don't forget to share with me your opinions/thoughts about this movie!

See you guys around.
Ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment