Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blah blah blah~



It's been 13 days already since the last update?!
It's either I got nothing to write about
or I am just simply busy with
my daily activities.

Cycling to campus is plain tiring.
I am thinking of taking the bus instead
of cycling.
Whenever I reached campus,
I felt like all my energy have been drained.
And how am I suppose to pay attention
in class with such condition?
I know right, I should exercise more
instead of giving myself those
unnecessary excuses.
I miss playing badmintons. :s

I am too lazy to do anything recently.
I just feel like sit back and relax
without worry of anything.
But I can't be LIKE this anymore.
These coming weeks are going to
push me to the limit.
Political Sciences assignments,
Political Science midterm,
Metabolic Biochemistry report,
replacement classes,
blah blah blah~
I must get myself plenty of sleep
before I could fight them off. @_@

Well, well, well,
Valentine's day is tomorrow.
It has nothing to do with me initially
as I am currently happily single
but it had become an issue
to my Sakai family.
It's either they
( or I should just simply put *him* instead)
couldn't wait for getting me a girlfriend,
or at the very least,
a date for Valentine's Day?
I think they don't understand
English sometimes. -.-
Seriously, do you guys really think that
being single is a bad thing?

Yes, sometimes I get jealous with
those couples but then,
I am not ready for that yet.
(What do you mean by
not ready for that yet? O_o)
Okay, let's put it in this way.
I am not a person that
fall in love easily.
This is just not me.
Many people get into a relationship
because they don't want to alone or
they just simply
don't want to be loveless.

Now, this I don't understand.
You don't get into a relationship
because you want to feel love.
Getting in a relationship
is a big thing!
You don't fell in love with somebody
yesterday and then you
break up with her/him on next day.
A relationship means commitment.
If both parties are not committed
to each others,
then, there is no point to
start a relationship.

A relationship means responsibility too.
You take care of each others
and solve the problems together.
It's not like when something happened,
you gave up on it.
I might be open to other aspects
but I am totally conservative on this.
Well,it's time to go to bed.

P/s: Happy Valentine's Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment