Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Restless



"Oh darling don't you ever grow up,
don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh darling don't you ever grow up,
don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you
Wont let no one break your heart
No one will desert you
Just try to never grow up
Never grow up..."

Taylor Swift - Never grow up

Sometimes,
I wished that I never grow up.
Things are very simple back then.
But now you get easily depressed just
simply because you can't complete a single task.
I was very disappointed with myself
on how I screwed up my presentation.
I was too anxious and I just let the
nervousness take over me.

I guess, it just so frustrated to know
that no matter how much efforts you put in,
you still get the same results and you
are still the one who left behind.
And when that happened,
you just couldn't stop doubting
and questioning yourself.
This Political Science
is getting on my nerves!
I barely have time for myself
because of this stupid assignment.

ARGH!
I just can't wait to get over THIS!

How I wished that I can go home now. :s
Unfortunately,my mum won't be around
on this weekend.
I serious NEED a
place that I can run to now. :s



Thank god, I still got friends
to keep me entertained
before I went mad. :)

Well, I got to go now.
Bunch of work are waiting for me
to take them down. :s


P/s: I hate that I have to
attend lab on Friday. T__T

Life is too short to be serious.
Now, laugh your ass off! XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment