Sunday, January 30, 2011

I am a lazy bum

I guess it's time to revive my blog. :s
It's been a while since the my last entry.
Sorry, my dear blog, I have no
intention to neglect you.
I wish I can spend more time with
you too but I can't.
(X: Okay, you could stop being
dramatic now, it's annoying.
Me: Oh yeah? This is the way of how
a sakai update his blog.
You don't like it? Click X.)

Nah~~~ **** you lah! xD



Okay, I know it's too random. lol.

If there is anything that I could
blame on regards this matter,
I would put the blame on the slow
connection I got here.
It took forever to load the older post
and it got me frustrated sometimes.
What I did next was
clicking on the X button. -__-"

Week 2 was another busy week.
It's a week full of activities.
Food, CC, Ipoh and blah blah blah.
It's basically more like what I
did in the first week.
What else can I say?
Life is a routine.



It's good to be home.
But the bad thing is that I don't feel like
doing anything when I am home.
I know I can't slack off anymore
but I couldn't help it.
Reports,assignments and revisions
are waiting for me. T_T

SOMEONE, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!

P/s:
Dear all my friends who stay in Johor,
let's hope for the best,okay?
I hope things will get better in time.
People,enjoy your holiday
while it last!
Have a good year ahead!
Huat ah! XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment