Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Moments :D




I didn't do much today.
I only read 3 pages of Chapter 5
- Joints and Articulations. -__-"

Speaking of which,I spent a lot today.
I went to have my breakfast with Sin,
Jess and Felix today.
Later on,we went to Sushi King
to have our brunch.
Then,I had my dinner with
Ch, Kacee, Kent, Szeung, Kah Hui and Janice.
I had a very great day INDEED. ;p

And I want to thank those who gave me
mental supports back then.
It means a lot to me.
Appreciate that. :)
Thanks to Ger,QueenP and
Mr.Primas for dropping by
and staying up late with me. :)
I you guys.

I doubt that I performed well
in my SB paper
but at least,
I have tried my best.
So,I am not going to dwell on it.
I will keep on fighting.

...

Alright,I should go to study now.
*To ease my guilt* LOL.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Gambateh for your exam..=)

Unknown said...

Thank you. You enjoy your holiday,okay? :)

Post a Comment