Friday, September 3, 2010

Totally Random

1st of September


I slept at 2 something last night.
The consequence?
I missed the bus and I walked 
myself to campus.
This is the first time ever I 
am being late for SB class.


My heart pumping so hard 
once I entered the class.
I was worried about the marks.
I felt relieved once I get my paper
from Miss Sangeetha.
It's not that bad after all.
It just me that think too much. Tsk me.


I spent my 2 hours break 
with Kent and the gang.
Seriously,they had me laughing 
out loud all along.
Even Ch also teased me on how loud
I can be when I laugh. -_-


The interesting parts are what 
happened after the classes.
I actually played ball with 
Ch,Kent and Kacee.
The main point is I play ball?
Steve Loo?
Are you kidding me?


I admit,I am a sport idiot. :s
But they were so patient
when they were actually 
taught a sport idiot to kick ball.
It must be hard for them to play ball
with a sport idiot like me.
*Headsmack*


I went to Pasar Malam with 
them after that.
And how long I haven't been there?
For like 3 or 4 months?
I can't remember.
I didn't buy any food from there
because I already promised 
Mei Wei and the gang
to have steamboat together later on.

So,Kent was so kind to 
offer me a ride.
I told him to drop me at 
Grand Kampar Hotel there.
You know what?
I actually had dinner with some people
that I barely talked in class.
The reason?
Mei Wei and the gang is like always together
and it's very hard for me to reach out for them.
The only way I keep connect 
with my coursemates is via Facebook.
So,we were much more like 
Facebook friends,you know?
 I am glad that it worked well.
Well,we talked and we laughed together.
There is no awkwardness between us.
Guess that's the good part of it huh?
 But we didn't manage the food though.


The leftovers:




I had a very great time with you guys.
Thank you,all. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment