Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Moments in Genting Highland


How's my semester break?
I went to Genting Highland
with Kah Nyin, QJ, Su Ling, Polar and Xue Jing
on the first day of our semester break.

Because of them,
I went to The Haunted Adventure
and Sungai Rejang Flume Ride;
I wet myself;
I screamed out loud;
I overcome my fear.
It was the craziest trip I ever had.


There is no better words to describe how I felt.
It's simply great and unforgettable.
Thanks to Kah Nyin for the invitation.
I hope we can travel together again, okay?



I miss them already. :s
See you guys on next semester, alright? :)
I hope we all can get a good results
and enjoy our university life,okay?

Speaking of which, I got myself a Lomo camera,
the model is Holga 135:




The effects:





Stay tuned for more. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment