Friday, September 17, 2010

A Productive Day



Today is a productive day.
I am so proud of myself today. ;p
I went to play Badminton and I managed to
finish 1 and a half chapter of AnP.
It feels so good when I am around
with Kacee,Kent,Szeung and Ch.

Kacee told me that I am a pessimistic person.
Well,I am not going to deny it.
I guess that's because I am a Capricorn?
I always expect the worst
so that I won't feel that awful when
bad things happen to me.
Hmmm...I should learn from them.
Especially Ch,
He told me not to be *paiseh*
So,I assume that he is that *beh paiseh*
of person then. HAHA!

Well,never try,never know,right?
I should stop sighing when
I can't catch the ball.

LEARN TO BE POSITIVE,STEVE LOO.
That's what I should keep in my mind.

Sometimes I ponder,
is there a monster live inside me?
I always feel hungry. Tsk tsk.
I am telling you,
I am hungry right now but
I just took 2
packets of Muchy Oat Krunch
not long ago. -.-

Okay,I guess that's all for today.
I am going to work harder on tomorrow.
I hope I can manage to finish
my revision for AnP by tomorrow.
*Crossed Fingers*

2 comments:

Jackson Foong said...

Yeah dude! Be positive! I will say that You are Improving! And i am the one falling down instead. Hahaha! But be please to remind you that you are my competitor that i set target on. I told myself, among us who repeated Maths together we shouldn't let us fail anymore during degree. I was really glad you had changed so much this far. Just keep on going! Don't look back! Cuz when you look back you will saw me chasing rapidly behind of ya! XD!

Unknown said...

Oh really? I didn't realise that. I hope I can get a good results on this semester. I can't afford to fail anymore. I want to shine in my degree,not want to be the one who are chasing behind. You can do it,Jackson. Your results is better than mine,okay?

Post a Comment