Friday, November 12, 2010

New Dawn

Sometimes, we just lost the compassion
to do the same thing again.

So, answer me, will you do those stupid things
like what you did in the past all over again?
Well, I bet most of you will answer:"No."
But I will say yes.
It's not like I am childish or what,
it's because that we are still young!
We ought to be happy,
not depressing over some small matters.
(Sarcastically, I am the one who
is always who feels emotional.)
Irony huh?


2. Reminiscing the good times.

Finally, I am almost done with
my assignments.
I want to say sorry to my groupmates here if
I weren't doing my job
as I supposed to.
Thanks to all my groupmates
for all the supports, tolerances
and understanding.
You guys are awesome. :D

Anyway, I want to wish my best friend, Sheau Huei
here a very happy birthday.
Have a good one. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment