Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mama


"Mama, you gave life to me...
Goodbye is the saddest word that I hear..."

Can you feel me?

I just finished watching
One Million Star (超级星光大道).
I was weeping again when I watched
the performance of Erika.

Erika singing
Goodbye is the saddest word



My tears continue to fall when
I watched the performance of 陈珂冰.

陈珂冰 singing
You light up my life



Both of them were dedicating the
songs to their mum.
My emotion was too strong that
I couldn't stop dropping tears.

I still remember that how
bad ass I was back then.
I am so sorry, mum.
I will love you more now.

My mum's unfailing and unconditional love
is the strongest strength for me
to keep on fighting for life.

I couldn't afford to lose my mum now.
I can give up everything that I have now
but not my mum.
Damn, I just have so many emotion
inside of me now.
I feel like singing out loud both of the songs and
dedicate to my mum now.
And I want to tell my mum now that
how much I love her.


Mama, I love you.

P/s: Will update again on what
had happening yesterday.
Till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment