Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Those craziest days in my life.

Just celebrated Vivian's birthday with the gang. :D
Life is awesome that to a point
that I couldn't complain.
No stress, just sit back and relax.
How enjoying. :p
Still, I need to prepare myself
for next week test. :/

Past two days was my craziest
period in my life.
I should start the story from
the very beginning.

It was Sunday night.
When it's 11pm,
I went to McD with friends.
I reached home when it was 1am.
Then, I tried to sleep but
I couldn't help myself
for staying up late.
I slept at 3am and
I got class at 8am. -.-



After class,
I went to Pit Hung's
house to help them with their
computer assignment.
I worked myself until 5pm.
Then, we went to campus
to attend PM class.

After that,
I was informed that
I need to redo my PM assignment. >///<

So, I went to Juelyssa's house at 10pm
and then worked myself until 3am.
Imagine, how tired could I be?
On the next day, I woke up at 1pm.
Then, I went to Pit Hung's house again.
I worked myself from 3pm to 8pm.
After that, I suggested to my group
to have file management for our
computer assignment.
Because it's kinda messy.
So, I did.

I managed to finished everything at 4am.
Gosh, I must be workaholic. -.-
I don't think I can take this anymore.
I am so glad that I am finally
done with all my assignments. Thank God.

2 comments:

Vi@n said...

hahahaha~u are awesome=) thx u ya

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you. You are most welcome. :D

Post a Comment