Monday, October 4, 2010

Up and Down

My mood was spoiled.
My internet connection is killing
me softly, like seriously.
Can you be nice to me,Little C?
(Little C= Celcom broadband)
I am tired here.

My days were sucks without
Internet back then. :s

How's my holiday?
To be frank,it is just okay.
So far, I just went for a trip.
Not to say I am complaining much
but I didn't manage to hang out with my friends,
especially my high school friends.
Because I am staying in Penang now
and most of them are in Kedah,
which is very hard for me
to reach out for them.
This is sadden me somehow.
I haven't meet them for like 3 years?
Oh,I miss them much. =/

Human are born to be complicated,
don't you think so?
I wish time can pass faster
because
I am going to KL and Penang Island
on this coming weekend;
on the other hand,
I wish to freeze this moment in time,
I want to spend more time with my mum
because I will miss her much
when next semester starts.

Speaking of which,
I bought myself two books yesterday.


The Time Traveler's Wife
By Audrey Niffenegger


流转之年
by 藤井树

I will post my reviews after
I finish reading them.
I am looking forward to buy more
books when I go to bookstore next time.
Guess that I am shopaholic huh? xD
And I can't wait to develop my films.
I guess that's all for this post.



Ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment