Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crazy life, crazy people, crazy me

Oops I did it again.

I mean, I did crazy things again. xD

It was a coincidence actually.
Me and my two daughters
took the bus after we
finished our PM class.
Then, we walked our way to New Town.
After that, we met Polar, QJ and Sally,
so I suggested to have dinner together.
Then, we decided to have our dinner at
668 串串炉.
So random, right?
Well, that's me. :p

We went there at 9pm and we
finished our dinner at 11++pm.
W00ts! :D



Well,
This is not the only crazy thing
that I did in this week.
I went to sing K with the
Triple K and Ger
after our Computer System
group presentation.
IT'S INDEED FUN!
AND WILD TOO!
RAWR!
HAHA!
I never had these much fun before.
We
really sang ourselves out loud on that night.
Quoted from Kent:
"
The sakai-ness continues..."
More to come, people. :P

P/s: Sorry, I always forgot to take
pictures while we were having fun. :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment