Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happening



I am back!
Sorry for ditching you for so long,
my dear blog. :s

So, here's end of my
week 1 of Y1s3.
So much things to blog about on
what had happened in this week.
Where should I start?

*Flashback*

Last Saturday,
Jeffrey came back from KL
to Kampar to visit us. :D
Jeffrey reached Kampar at 6 something.
So, five of us
(Me, Jeffrey, Kae Min, Gerald and Jackson)
went to McD
in Kampar to have dinner.
Then, we went to cc.
(Okay, I don't have write all the
details, right? ;p)
After that, we went to yumcha
with Ruey Yi.
Then, we went to Westlake.
(And then we blah blah blah,
no details should be included,
use your imagination. LOL.)

Sunday

Jeffrey was supposed to go back today.
But he got to stay until tomorrow
because I bought the wrong bus
ticket for him. xD
So, he got a good reason to
stay a little bit longer.
Thanks to me, right? ;p
After all,
there is not much things that we can
do in a small town called Kampar, right?
So, 3 of us (Kae Min, Me and Jeffrey)
went to Ipoh to watch a movie called Great Day.
Then, we went to Tong Shui Gai
before we headed back to Kampar.
Kae Min didn't get to eat his Gao Lam Mee,
padan muka dia!
HAHAHAHAH!!!
(Okay, I don't know how to translate
Gao Lam Mee in English. Me = failed. -.-")
We had dinner together with Jackson,
Ranei, Gerald, Ivy.
Then, we went to cc.
(I know right, Kampar life = No life.
That explains all. lol.)

Monday

My first day of Y1s3.
I was kinda excited to attend all the classes
except Mathematics for Bioscience.
Some of you might have already knew
what problem that I was facing with.
But in case you don't,
let me repeat myself, okay?
1) I feel ashamed of myself when I attended
this class because I failed this
paper and I have to retake it.
2) I was sitting alone in this class.
because I got no friends there.
(Okay, no more whining,
I shall stop whining like a kid.)

*Headsmack*
Then, I had my dinner with
Triple K and Ger.

Tuesday

I was supposed to have dinner
with Qj, Mei Wei, Tomato and Polar ONLY.
But what really happened next
was totally out of my control.
(Why I made it sound so serious? O_o)
While me, Mei Wei and Tomato
walked our way to meet Qj and Polar,
I met with Bertlin.
So, we had a little chat among us.
And then, we met with Gerald.
Bertlin asked Gerald:
"Why not we join them for dinner?"
So, they did.
So random, right? lol.
Later at night, me, Qj and
Polar went to the brand new

cafe (I forgot the name)
at New Town to have supper.


Wednesady

I went to Pasar Malam together
with Kah Nyin, Polar and Qj after
Cell Biology class ended.
I was supposed to have dinner
with Susu and May May
but then I ffk on them.
I am so sorry, guys. :s
(I got my reason, okay?
Let me explain myself first.
I chose to join Jesslyn,
Siew Sin and Felix to go to Ipoh in the end
because it's been a WHILE
I didn't get to hang out with them.
So, I had another random trip with them. xD
We had dinner at Johnny's.
(Damn, I MISS their tomyam. *drool*)
Then, we watched The Tourist.

Thursday

Woohoo, today is a special day.
I went to Old Town to have breakfast with
Qj, Mei Wei and Tomato.
This time, I didn't have to cycle to go there. xD
We were being so random.
We were actually thought of buying Durians.
And we did. ;p
Then,
I went to sing K with Triple
K, Ger, Sze Ung and her sister.
I wasn't really enjoying this time.
Why?
1) Gerald was so annoying for
picking too much on me.
(Ger:
"You run out of pitch lah blah blah blah
~~~"
I was like what? O_O
But you are the one who sing like ... ?)
2) The reaction I got from Kent
when I picked certain songs.
(Kent:"Woah, you can sing
like Alicia Keys ah?
Woah! It's impossible or
something like that.)
I was like huh? O_O
I know I can't sing well but
this is not a competition.
And of course I can't sing like her because
I ain't Alicia Keys. -.-
3) The aircond failed to function.
The temperature inside the room
is unbearable.
All I can felt was my body
was burning.
I was feeling sleepy and starving
at the same time.
We went to cc after that.
As usual, I was the one
who fell far behind.
Even Sze Ung can play CS
better than me. T_T
Later at night,
I went to yumcha with
Bobo, Claire and Gerald.
We digged stories from each others.
That was fun wei. xD
I have to admit that gossip
is one of my hobbies.
And the craziness continued...
Me and Qj went to Mei Wei and
Tomato's house to eat durians.
I borrowed the cleaver from Kent
and we have no idea
how to open the durians with it at first.
But somehow,
we did it.
Woohoo!
I felt so proud of myself.
(SAKAI! HAHAHAH)

Friday

Nothing really special happened today.

Saturday




I went to Ipoh with Kah Hui,
Kent, Sze Ung, Janice.
That Kah Hui and Janice actually
cheated on me while we
were on our way to Ipoh.
They said we were supposed to
drop at specific bus stop.
And I was actually half believed it. -.-
Then we met with Kacee and Ger in Ipoh.
We had our lunch at Sushi King.
As usual, we will watch a movie
when we are in Ipoh, right?
So, we watched Great Day.
Ger's mum fetched us to bus station
and here ended our Ipoh trip.



Sunday,
I wasn't doing anything today.

So, that's all for this post.
I think this is the longest entry that
I ever wrote. :s
Seriously, I need to brush up on English.
I used then, so, after that, after this
too often in my blog and that
showed how weak my English is. :S
Got to go now, see you guys around.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

did we went to had dinner on monday? AND...i like your Wed event. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

Yes we did. You ate before you came to have dinner with us, remember? You mean Thursday, right? O_o

Post a Comment