Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011, it has to be a better year


Okay, since everyone have
been sharing their new year resolutions,
so, I would like to share mine too. :D
Er, I know I am a little bit late on this
but it's better late than never, right?
(Eleh, alasan banyak sangat. xD)

Actually, I was supposed to update
my blog few days ago but I was not
in a mood for this.
(For those who can't read Chinese,
you probably not knowing what
had happened to me because
I was running my blog in Chinese
for my past two posts.)
Er, it's kinda shame to tell you guys
that I was arguing with my mum
over a small matter. >///<



I wanted to go to Penang to celebrate
my birthday with my mum
and my sister in Penang
and then, countdown at Queensbay Mall
or maybe Gurney Plaza.
But, my mum suddenly changed her mind
and that disappointed me.
And then, the argument started.
Shame on me, right?
Sorry, mum. :s

Okay, back to the topic.
Before I share about my new year resolutions,
I would like give a briefing of what I
had undergone in year 2010.



January-May
I was having a hard time
during this period.
Most probably I was feeling
alone all along this period.
Most of my foundation friends
was doing their degree
but me, stuck in foundation
because I was repeating. :s

June-July/August
I thought things will get better
but it's not.
I was eager to meet with new friends,
but I failed.



August-December
Things changed. :)
I met with some awesome friends.
And because of them,
I ain't felt alone anymore.

So, is 2010 a good year for me?
I would say it's not too good
and it's not too bad too.
It's in the middle.
After all,
I still miss those crazy moments that
I had with my foundation
friends in year 2009.
Those days are unforgettable. :)

Lol. I was supposed to share
with you guys about
my new year resolutions, right?
So yeah, my new year resolutions are:

1) I want to be a better, cheerful ,
determined, mature, confident person
and someone that have a better communication skill.
(Okay, I think you guys will laugh
or disagree with me on this.
For your information,
I can be so quiet with certain people.)

2) I want to get a good results.
This time, I mean it.
(I can't bear with myself
slacking off anymore.
This isn't the life I want for myself.)

3) To know myself more,
to read more books
and to have a more content life.
(Sometimes, I feel like losing myself
and I don't want that happen in
my life anymore.
That sucks, man.)

4) To own a Lumix LX5.
*Drool*
I am tired of searching those
beautiful photos
on Flickr.
I want to insert my own best shots
in my blog too
but I ain't got one nice camera. :s

5) To have at least one trip
to foreign country in this year.

6) To make myself more presentable. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment