Monday, January 10, 2011

New start, ending times

When you reach the end of your rope,
tie a knot in it and hang on
.” - Thomas Jefferson

So, my holiday is going to
end in a few days time
and I will be heading back
to Kampar tomorrow.
I am so going miss the
time I spent at my home.

Woke up in the morning and
need not to worry to get
myself starved
because my mum will
always be there for me.
And of course, the food.
I need not to choose what to eat
when it's time for lunch and dinner.
I LOVE MY MUM! :)

Speaking of which,
I was very down last night.
I actually thought of
quiting my study.
But then, the problem is
being taken care of now.
I need not worry about anything
but to focus on my study.
That's what I need to do starting now
and I want to say thanks to those
for being there for me.



In the meantime,
I realised something.
Those who laughed with you
are not necessary the one
who cried with you.
I know thise better than
anyone else.
Never blame anyone for
not treating you right
because you are living
in a realistic world.

Better in time. -Leona Lewis

0 comments:

Post a Comment