Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crave

I wish I am in Penang now. Tsk.

I want to have these:


Foods from The Manhattan Fish Market

If I am not mistaken,it's called Fire Plate.
As far as I concern,it's not available in Ipoh also,right?
Too bad. =/


Daifuku

We called it Muo Ji.(麻籽)


Strawberry Daifuku
*drool*

I wonder where can I get this.
I won't why they don't have it here.


Turmeric Rice/Nasi Kunyit/黄姜饭

I still remember how grateful I were when I get
to taste this food.
(This is the food where most people will serve
it when their children reached 1 month old(满月).)


Glutinous Rice(糯米饭)

I used to have it as my breakfast.


Oyster Omelet (蚵仔煎)

There are still few to be shortlisted.
I can't list all of them out because my vocabulary is limited.
Tsk.

That's all for today.
Will be updated soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment