Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Grateful =D

First of all,
I want to thank God for answering my prayer.
*Big grin*
I can't be any grateful for getting what I
wanted all this while.



Dear God,
I promise You to try my very best
in my study.
I won't take this gift for granted.
It's not a thought or just a word,
I will realise it and prove it to You.
It's not the feeling I can
describe it with words.

Thanks for everything,God.

Let us rise up and be thankful,
for if we didn't learn a lot today,
at least we learned a little,
and if we didn't learn a little,
at least we didn't get sick,
and if we got sick,

at least we didn't die;
so, let us all be thankful. -Buddha


Amitābha

2 comments:

유가 ^^ said...

U got the chance.. a chance to prove that u are right for choosing to stay =) work hard, buddy. U can do that =D

Unknown said...

Thank you,buddy.I will prove it.=)

Post a Comment