Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lost and gone



I tried to reach out for you
but you always keep a safe distance
between us.

Your eyes were locked at mine,
then,you looked away.
Your face were cold and
your eyes were dead.
I wanted to shout at you
but no words to be uttered.

I stared at the night sky
and it reminded me of you
and how good we used to be.

You have always been a good friend
of mine.
You were always came to my house
and find me first before the
tuition class started.
You will never get tired of teaching me
Mathematics.
(I know,my Mathematics sucks.Tsk.
You don't have to remind me of that,
okay?)

We used to celebrate our birthday together.

Now it's gone.
But don't worry,
no one can ever replace you.
Never.

You are always my brother,
the first and only one.
Take good care of yourself
and I hope that we can meet someday.

P/S: Just finished folding my clothes.
What am I doing here?
It's 2.37am already.@_@
I need to go now.
Adeus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment