Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Temper

I don't know what's wrong with
my temper recently.
It's getting out of control nowadays.
I have been arguing with the same person
for over 2 days.
I am not sure that whether it's my
problems or another way round.
Maybe I have became one of those guys
with bad temper.
Can it be?
I won't know.



I always have issues with guys,
I just can't talk to them,
it's like they don't understand what
am I talking about.
Maybe they just simply don't like me?
I don't know.
Speaking of which,
I would rather hang out and talk to the
girls doing that to the guys.

Vishu pointed out something to me.
He claimed that my statuses are
mind blasting.
Maybe he is right.
I have to admit that I am a mean person.
Sometime I wrote something and
people got offended and I won't know.
I just don't think much when I posted
those statuses.
Maybe that's the reason that most people
don't like me?

You tell me.

I hate to know the facts
that people don't like me and
they were actually talking behind my back.
I just can't pretend that nothing
happened.
I am a human.
I got feelings too.
I just can't shut my emotions off.
It's not working on me.

I am mentally exhausted at this moment.
I got too much thoughts spinning
in my head right now.
You know what I need the most right now?
I need a rest.

Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment