Friday, June 4, 2010

Uncertainty

Just realised that some of my friends
might leave UTAR soon.
I never thought this would be
happen to me.
I am too fragile to accept the fact that
they might leaving.
Why would this happen to me again?
WHY ME?
But there's nothing I can do but pray for them.
I hope they are making a right decision.
I can't stop them from going to somewhere else
that suit them better,right?
I am not that selfish person.
I wish them all the best.

Like what I said,life is always unpredictable.
What we can do at most is to reduce the regret
we experienced in this life.



Speaking of which,
I had a talk with Yin Mun just now.
We wandered all around the Westlake.
It was fun and relaxing.
When was the last time I did this?
I can't remember.
I miss those days when I
was in foundation.
I had a lot of fun back then.

P/S:I miss you,WK.
Hope that you are doing fine there.
Just to let you know that
I never regret to be your friend.
You are always my buddy.
Take good care of yourself,will ya?

0 comments:

Post a Comment