Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Awesome people


"Open your eyes, just say goodbye..."

Yea,I went to sing K again.
Twice in a week, awesome huh? Wee~
I am pretty enjoy my life now.
It's because I am always surrounded
by awesome people here.
That's only reason I like about Kampar.
I can't imagine to live in this place
without friends.
Seriously, I can't even imagine.
And I can go mad for staying close with Kah Hui
and Chin Hooi for a long period.
They couldn't stop
*cendok* me. -.-

Am I the only one who is slumber here?
I am still in a holiday mood now.
I feel reluctant to do anything now.
So far, I have only went through one chapter of
Pengajian Malaysia.
I don't even start doing my assignments yet.
Guess it's not hitting me hard yet? O_o

Kent and Szeung,
both of you please be happy,okay?
I don't know what can I do to make
you guys happy but I am here
if you need someone to talk.
Cheers.



Is it the season of love yet?
I feel like it's time for me
to start a relationship.
To have a girlfriend?
To have a boyfriend? << Okay, this sounds crazy. LOL~
Ignore me, I just want to spam my blog post. ;p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Friends did make our life more beautiful than ever. =)

Unknown said...

Yes it is. :)

Post a Comment