Thursday, October 28, 2010

Space

Some people don't think when they talk.

Yesterday night, I was having an awkward moment.
I was having a hard time
to share about my own privacy.
I don't feel like answer when people ask
me about my relationship.
This is something that I want to keep to myself.

People think that I am crazy sometimes.
But what people don't know is that
I can get pretty serious too.
I just don't like to expose that part of me to public.

Sometimes, I get annoyed when people ask me
about my relationship.
They will add a why at the back.
Seriously, you think that being single is
a disease that can't be cured or what?
The next ridiculous question would be:
"Are you gay?"
WTH?!
Yes, I used to get pissed off when people put me
into this shit.
Can't you guys just stop asking?
If I am gay also, it's none of your concern, right?
It would be my family concern.

Okay, back to the topic.
Believe it or not,
I had two relationship before.
Okay, that's it, I think that's enough for now.


I hope this shit will end soon.
I hope I won't being asked
about my relationship anymore.

Give me some space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment