Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's My Day :)


Today is definitely my day.
Woke up at 6am in the early morning for jogging.
After that, we had our breakfast at McD. :D
What a good day to start with huh? :)

And then, we went to saloon in the afternoon.
We spent our whole day there. :)
I really enjoyed my day.



How's my new semester so far?
It was okay.
But class at night for 3 continuos
days is not my thing.
I would rather to have morning class
rather than night class.

I don't know why,
I seldom talk in class nowadays.
It's not that I am still dwelling on my results,
it's just that I don't feel like
talking in class anymore?
Well, I don't know.
O_o

My target for this semester?
I can't promise to anyone that I
will get a good results but at least,
I will try to get better.
Well, life gets better in time,right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment