Friday, October 15, 2010

A Feeling To Share


Just got my results yesterday.
It was... bad.
When I said bad, it's real...bad.
Yea, I failed my Mathematics...again.
Karma?
Hell yes.

The consequence?
I am under probation.
My timetable is screwed.
My whole degree life is screwed.
I need to rearrange my timetable all over again
and it means I have to be
alone in certain classes.
I hate the fact that I am going to
face these problems all by my own.



Who to blame?
Me.
Only me.
Why I am always like this?
I hate how indiscipline I am.
Will I always be the one who
chasing behind?
Hell yes if I still behave like this.

I should be grateful.
And I am lucky to be
a May intake student.
I will still get paid by PTPTN
on next year if I pass this coming semester.

But hey,life goes on,right?
Anyway,thanks to those who
showed their concerns.
Without all your supports,
I couldn't put myself together.
Thank you,guys.
Words can't explain how grateful
I am to have you guys around me
when I am falling apart.

Holiday is going to end soon.
And yeah,I am going to miss my mum. :s


2 comments:

kahnyin said...

dun gv up ya steve...
v wil alw help u if u nid us...
dun compare urself with anyone bcox everyone is unique in tis world...
hope u can chase bek in d coming sem...

dun worry, b happy^^

Unknown said...

Thanks for your supports, Kah Nyin.
I will try my best. :)

Post a Comment