Sunday, October 24, 2010

Craziness

Things can get pretty crazy at times.

I went to Tesco 3 times in this week.
I went to jog and had
my breakfast at McD on 2 consecutive days.
I have 4 days break in this week and I didn't go back.
I was spending my free time
reading Pengajian Malaysia textbook
and I only managed to finish the first chapter. -.-
Doesn't it sounds crazy?

I admitted,
I spent quite a lot of money in this week.
Not to mention how much I
spent during my semester break.
I am going to broke in any time. :/
Guess,it's time to save money.
I didn't do much in these 4 days though.
I feel like it's wasted.
I should have
gone home. :s



There is one thing that
I want to comment here.

THE INTERNET CONNECTION HERE IS FRUSTRATING.

It's getting worse.
I couldn't even managed to
finish one episode of reality show smoothly.
Even if it's midnight.
Not to mention on how many times
I have pressed the pause button. URGH!


Sometimes, we expect more from others,
because we would be willing to do that much for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment