Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Doubts and uncertainties


At last, I am free.
I am supposed to be happy
right now but I ain't
feeling that way.
Why?
I ponder. :@

Maybe the holiday mood
haven't hit me yet?
Or maybe because I am all alone
in Kampar now? :s



Well, I screwed up but there
is no point for me to dwell on it now
because things once done
can't be undone.
So, I should leave it alone now.
But I couldn't help myself to
think about the burden
that I am going to face with
on next semester.



I couldn't imagine myself taking
good care of all the Science
subjects while making sure
that I won't flunk my Mathematics paper.
This is just too heavy for me.
But that's the only option that
I have right now.

At the same time,
I have to make sure that
I earn 50 credits and pass the two Lan units
before my Y1S2,
which is before my industrial training.

Well, I know it's still too early for me
to fill myself with these unnecessary
doubts but then again, I couldn't help it.
Someone please distract me? :/

Recently, I spent quite a lot of money.
Sometimes, I wished that there is
another way for me to earn it back too.
Help?

Well, I guess that's all for now.
Anyway, happy holiday
to all my coursemates! :)
See ya!


2 comments:

kahnyin said...

hey, u gt c a movie called '3 idiots'?
it is a freaking nice movie tat u shud learn up
dun doubt urself for any moment!!!
v wil help u alw...
i here to let u noe tat, v wont go to entertain u at least u ask for our help
so pls pls n pls, dun hesitate to cum forwards us
v r fren, once u open ur mouth, no matter how hard, i sure wil let u pass!!!
AT LEAST UNTIL NOW, NO ONE OF MY STUDENT FAIL

b confident, looking forwards ur dream!!!
oni the confident ppl can b success^^

Unknown said...

I didn't watch that before. I will try to download it.
Thank you so much, Kah Nyin.
I will learn to be more confident by now. :)

Post a Comment