Monday, December 6, 2010

A moment like this. :D



These few days have been
the busiest days of my life.
I am like log in to
Facebook twice a day only.
That's new, right? :p

For your
extra information,
I was crowned with the title
of Facebook-King since
I was doing my foundation
and now, some of my friends
still calling me that.
They claimed that I log in
to Facebook 24 hours per day.
I HAVE NO LIFE. :/



Friday, 3rd of December

Me, Kacee, Ch and Ger have our dinner together
at Premas.
Then, we went to cybercafe to play L4D 2.
Kacee rejected to join us at first
and but then we actually made Kacee to go with us. xD

Saturday, 4th of December

Me, Kent, Kacee, Ch and Ger
went to Old Town to have our breakfast there.
Then, we went to Kent's house
to shelter ourselves from the rain.
Later on, I went to campus to attend a campaign called
Kempen Alam Sekitar.

The campaign was a big success,
I never regret that I joined. :D
It was so much fun to see my gang
perform in dramas
and I never knew that
Ean can act so good.
He is professional, man. HAHA~

I headed back to home right after the campaign.
Then, I went to play badminton with the triple K.
I was so stupid that I overwork myself
and ended up, I puke everywhere.
Pity my poor body condition,
I am pretty sure that I looked so pale
that almost made people think that I am a zombie.
Thanks to Kacee, Kent and Ch for tooking care of me
when I was so weak. :)

Later at night,
me, triple K and Ger headed to cybercafe again
because Kent was being jealous that
he couldn't join us on Friday night.
After that,
we celebrated Ger's birthday
together with
Wallance and Bertlin.





Then, me, Ch and Ger went
to have lok lok while
Kent and Kacee was watching
us enjoying our lok lok.

This is mainly because:
1,
Kent said that if he wanted to eat lok lok,
few sticks won't satisfy him.
He will finish everything at the stall. LOL~
(Don't kill me please if you see this, Kent. xD)
2,
Kacee said that she won't eat lok lok at other places
except the one who owned by her brother.
(Kacee, stupiak theory, booo~~~~~
Again, don't kill me please if you see this xD)

The night is not ended just like that only.
We headed to mamak to have some talks.
Then, Ger was being so random,
he felt like having ice cream
out of the sudden.

So, we head to McD.
We planned to stay there until 4am
and then we will have our breakfast at McD
but Ger was too tired and so,
we called it a night.
(I think I tortured Kacee a lot at that time
because she wanted to go home
but I won't allow her to do so,
evil me,
hehehehehe! xD)

Monday, 6th of December

Five of us went to Old Town
to have breakfast together again.
Kacee was being a S.A.K.A.I
because she was imitating the
uncle that selling
*ham kok zai*
and she keep shouting *ham kok zai*
to annoy us. -.-
So childish of her, right? xD
Then, we went to
Kent's house.
We were playing PS2, man.
I haven't play that for I-don't-know-how-long.
Later at night, we went to
Sze Ung's house to
give her a birthday surprise.



I hope she likes our surprise though. :)
Then,
Kah Leng came to join us and
went to have dinner
together with us.
After that, we headed to Ch's house for revision.
And then, we called it a night.
What a enjoying monday, right? :D

Picture of the day

Inilah muka orang yang sibuk main game. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment