Friday, December 3, 2010

Emotion


This is weird.
People claimed that
I am a little bit different today.
Just because I shut my freaking mouth,
that's not mean that I am
emo or whatsoever. -.-
People, I am perfectly fine,
so, no worries. :)

But something is really wrong with me,
Because I find it hard for me to
control my temper recently.
I couldn't stop using shut up.
I think I have abused the word. :/
So, people, if I offended you by that word,
I am very sorry, I didn't mean it that way.



I have been a lazy bum these days.
All I did is watching reality shows,
surfing the internet,
hang out with my friends
but nothing more.
I better start digging notes now.

I don't know if I can pass my PM or not.
Damn, I screwed up my test 2.
I never expect myself will get
such low marks. :s

There is one thing that I want to share here.
I think I will feel much better
if I choose to share it out.



Dear housemates, especially those
who stay at 2nd floor,
seriously, damn you these people lar.
I am so done with you people.
I didn't take any action to revenge
on you guys because most of you are girls
and I am a guy,
I ought to be more nice to you people.
But then, you guys never respect me.
I didn't expect you guys to smile to me
or whatsoever
but at least, don't make such face
to me when we meet.
And please, this is not your house,
don't always expect others to help you
to clean up the living room.
I didn't ask you guys to clean the
living room, but at least,
don't make it dirty, can or not?
It's always smelly and the area near
to the sink in the living room is
always stuffed with rubbish,
can't you guys just throw
it at somewhere else?
Not to mention
about the laggy internet issue.

Okay, I am done whining.
ARGH! I wish nothing but these people
to move out from my house.
Time to bed, I wish tomorrow
is going to be a better day. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Move to our house!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Unknown said...

Argh! I wish too. :/
But then, think again. I don't think you guys will like me to stay there because at night, I will start to download all kind of shows and it will make the internet laggy. xD

Post a Comment