Thursday, December 23, 2010

Life sucks :s



Finally, I can go online.
Life without Internet sucks, man.
I know right, I have repeated this
sentence for N times.

Well, I just got home two days ago.
The Malacca trip was just okay.
I don't know if I were expecting too much
or what but I just didn't really enjoy it. :s
On the other hand, I did enjoy the Kl trip. :D

Anyway, I am supposed to be in
Hong Kong by now but I am not.
Plan got cancelled due to
some personal reasons.
Damn, how I wished I am in
Hong Kong right now. T_T
And what sadden me is that
I can't even go to Kl.
It means that I will need to
celebrate my birthday all by my own.
This is just so sad.
Or a better word, pathetic. :s



Anyway, I want to wish everyone Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year in advance! Enjoy! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment