Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Changes

I am not in the mood to update my blog recently.
Too much things happened in these days.
I find it hard to accept sometimes.
Friends,what is the true meaning?





How fragile can friendship be?
It keeps me wonder too.

How can anyone swear to GOD that she/he will always be the most fair one?
I bet,the answer is no one.
No matter what,I wish you all the best.
Fly high in life.





Here are some quotes/saying about friendship:
1.The human survival is based on friendship.
From the highest authority to the lowest bums living on the streets all of them have experienced in some way or the other one of these different kinds of friendships.
We take this friendship for granted because it is something that exists naturally in society and most of us never really have to actually go out into the world looking for...

2.
Friendship is a necessary aspect of every human’s life, as we are not self sufficient in and of ourselves.
Despite its necessity, in some cases we are either forced or morally required to end these relationships. When the trust between two parties has been broken, the loyalty of the friendship is soiled...

3.
When I think about what makes someone a good friend, I think about all the characteristics of my own friends. My personal definition of a friend, is someone who is always looking out for me, and will help me if I’m in trouble. A friend has to be someone I trust and who trusts me in return. Another important characteristic in a friend is some...

0 comments:

Post a Comment