Saturday, March 13, 2010

Movie Review for Percy Jackson

Just finish watching
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
and it is the worst movie I ever seen.
In my opinion,it is another poorly made movie(trash movie),
example like Drag me to hell.=s

First of all,
The starting is boring and the climax is setted
to further behind,people probably get bored
and fall asleep before they manage to watch the climax part.

Secondly,
I cannot feel or see the so-called power lie in the son of GOD.
They looked no different to ordinary human
and all they got is melee fighting,
don't you feel it is way too human?

Thirdly,
The dialogue is not creative.
The scripts was way too messy.
There are parts where the lines are absolutely unnecessary,
but to serve only as time filler.

Well,there are still lot to be listed
and I am going to left it for you guys.
Do comment or share your thoughts with me on my CBOX.;p


Percy Jackson & the Olympians:The Lightning Thief

2 comments:

SilverStar said...

wah.. no loh.. I just watched the lightning thief and I think it is nice..

Unknown said...

It just my opinion.Don't take it too seriously.Different people got different opinions,right?

Post a Comment