Friday, March 26, 2010

I miss my father...



Oh crap,it's been a long time.

And I am crying like a baby now.
How WEAK I am.
I know I shouldn't cry,I should be like a man,I should hide my emotion but sorry,I can't.

I miss my father,I miss the way he cared for me,I miss how he blabbered at my ears and I blamed myself for not treating him well last time.I am so regret now.
I am sorry,dad.

Dad,
I am sorry for not listened to you when you needed someone to talk to...
I am sorry for argued with you...
I am sorry for not being patient enough...
I am sorry for not following your will...
I am sorry for everything...
and how I wish I can talk to you now.
But that's impossible,right?
I am dreaming again.
The dream that never realised.

Dad,
I promise you I will be more hardworking,
be more punctual,
be more patient to mum,
be more like a man should be...

Dad,you won't know how much I hate Father's day...
and YOU won't how much jealous I am...
and all had became memories...


There is too much things I wanted to share with you,dad.
But time don't allow me.
Death took you away from me and I can't ever call you dad again.

How I wish there is a reverse button in my life...


Dad,allow me to cry one more time...


2 comments:

Ramskoky said...

I know that your dad was a great man. However, his absence, physically, should spur you to work harder.Emotionally, he wants you to be strong.Spiritually, he wants you not be swayed. Above all,he wants you to be someone successful and happy. Do something for him. Work Hard. Imagine how disappointed he would be if you do not progress like how you should.

Look not at the thriving times as an obstacle, but a chance for you to become better. Why accept the fact that you cant do it and just want to be at a level where adequate is good enough. Everyone has an equal chance to realise their potential. God did not make anyone born a pathetic dumbass, merely he presented an opportunity to be better. Its a matter which path you want to take.

Look back at the times where you should have done something useful. I have my share of mistakes and sometimes its hard to change they way we should be but its always worth noting how much time we missed doing the things that we should do.

Once you hold on to a dream, dont let go. Dont let anything kill it. The biggest sin is thinking youre not good enough. Skills are meant to be developed and not whined upon if youre not good at it. Practice,Practice,Practice,effort,effort,effort.

Make your dad proud. Everytime you get lazy, think of what your dad would say to you. When you wake up in the morning, listen inside and determine how you would like to spend your day.

The biggest ounce of satisfaction comes with the realisation of your aims. It leaves an everlasting impression. Dont give up. When theres a will theres always a way.

Best regards

Unknown said...

Thank you,Ramone.I thought nobody going to read this and hey,you are here for me.I agree with the facts above,I give up hope easily when I find myself stuck in progressing of learning.I wanted to make my dad proud badly.I will try as hard as I can start from now.
Have a nice day!

Post a Comment