Monday, March 15, 2010

For Jeffrey


Jeffrey,this post is specially for you.

Jeffrey,the one I used to hang out at most time.
We went to saloon to have our haircuts together,we did crazy things and etc together.
(It would be a LONG list if I want to list it all.)
and to be honest,I miss him,a lot.

I have not talked to Jeffrey for quite awhile.
Last night,I managed to talk to him and we had a heart-to-heart talk.
To be honest,he amazed me.
He is changing,to a better person now.
Through the way he talks and the way he thinks,I can tell,he is growing up.
He has a deeper insight and mature thought now.

Like what he said,his working experience cannot be bought and cannot be valued.
I am glad that this whole experience bring changes in his life and I am happy for him too.
and thanks for your good words.=D

I wish you all the best in your life here,Jeffrey.

Fly high and do visit me once a while.

TAKE CARE!

2 comments:

SilverStar said...

where he go ??

Unknown said...

He quited from UTAR for almost 2 months already.

Post a Comment