Thursday, March 4, 2010

Emptiness,it strike me again

And the emptiness strike me again.

Have you stuck in a situation that you are so helpless
and emotional without any apparel reason?

Well,I am facing it now.
I find myself very addicted to blogging nowadays because
I think it is the best way to confess how I feel now.


I felt so left out AND all alone.
How I wish someone can give me a HUG now...Apparently,
I do not have one.I wanted so badly to explode...
Let all the emotions flow out by itself but
I cannot and I don't why.Weird huh?


Blah blah blah...I guess that is all for today.
I am too tired of frowning all this time.It is time
for me to rest my mind for a while.


and the theme song for today is All Alone by Chris Richardson.
Image credit to>>smallprince8



Ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment