Thursday, August 12, 2010

Anemotionalnight

Currently listen to
Secondhand Serenade's latest album
- Hear Me Now.


There are few songs that I like,
Something More, Reach For The Sky,
You and I,World Turns
are few of them.
Well,basically I like most of the
songs from that album.

Yesterday night was awesome.
Although I got a little bit bored
when they were having worship sessions.
(For your information,
I am not a Christian.)
But I do enjoyed the talk though.
It was inspiring and yet mind blowing.
The words of Pastor Lee Burns
is still stuck in my head now.


Live inside out,not outside in.

I called my mum this afternoon.
Guess what?
She is not mad at all.
She asked me not to
be upset over what is already happened.
She promised me to
buy me a new pair of shoes
when I happen to go back to my hometown.
It's not her intention of buying me
a pair of new shoes
that touched me deeply;
it's her intention to make me feel better.
She actually tried everything
to make me happy.
I love you,mum.

In return,
I promised my mum
not to dwell on the past.
There is a reason why people came
into our life and leave.
They made us to realize that we deserve
a better one in our life.




I miss the old us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment