Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is what we called hectic.



I am suppose to update my blog after the test.
But I was too lazy. Tsk.
So,this is what am I supposed to post yesterday
*Beware,this is a freaking long+boring post*
:

Just finished my last test for this
semester on this morning.
And I am going back home later.
Woohoo~
I can't wait to see my mum.
I always feel good when I am home.
It's not a feeling you can describe by words.

Yesterday was a mess.
I woke up at 6.30am in the morning
and get myself ready for the PTPTN
briefing and agreement signing session.
I reached school at 7.30am and
this is
what I saw in the heritage hall.


I quickly settled down.
And I can imagined myself
queuing up for quite a time
to wait for my turn to come.

Kent offered me to come forward
to replace Kacee since Kacee is
not apply for PTPTN.
Many thanks to this sweet couple,
they save me a couple of hours.
So,I thought I can settle my application
in a short time.

What happened next was
totally a different story.
My application got rejected.
The reason they rejected my application
was my SPM slip
had exceeded 2 years,
so it cannot be used anymore.
They insisted me to get them
the SPM certificate by today itself.

My mind was blank.
I didn't know what to do anymore.
I will need to go back to Jitra
to get my SPM certificate there that day itself.
So,I called my mum to inform her the news.
She told me to negotiate with the officer
which is impossible to be done.
They want nothing from me but the SPM certificate.

I was completely clueless on
what am I going to do.
All I can do was trying to
ask for helps from people.
So,I sms some of my high school friends
to get the contact number of
Sir Fahmi and Cikgu Hamidah.
I managed to get their contact number
from Shukor.

Without any further delay,
I sms Sir Fahmi.
(Why sms?
Because he might
having class at that time
and he won't answer the call during his class.
I know him well,that's why I chose to
sms him instead of calling him.)
Basically,I explained the whole thing to him.
I asked him to scan my SPM certificate
and send the image to my email.
He was fast.
He told me that our school doesn't have a scanner.
Plus,he was not around.
I was like sei lah,what to do wor?

While I was thinking what I should do next,
mum called.
She told me to call my ex-neighbour
whether she can help or not.
So,I called.
Madam Tham didn't pick up the call at first
because she was cooking.
She called me
for like after 30 minutes.
She said she already asked Madam Chong to help.
She asked me to wait for her good news.

But time seemed to be too
short for me to wait.
Sin Wei told me that she didn't
have the SPM certificate with her also.
So,she told me that same case
happened to Jackson's friend too.
What he/she did was report it to Police Station
and claimed that he/she lost
his/her SPM certificate and let the Policer officer
to sign on the slip.
Problem solved.

Me together with Sin Wei
decided to settle it in this way too.
We quickly called the Taxi driver to fetch us to the
Police Station to make the report.

Before that,we went to a photostat shop first.
Because Sin Wei already told her father to fax
her SPM certificate to her.
I decided to call the officer
from my high school to fax it to me too
instead of making report to Police Station.

Phailed me.
I can't recall back the contact
number of my high school.
I searched over the internet to look for it.
So,I called.
The officer picked up the call and they
promised me that they will fax it to me.
I waited and waited...
They did fax to me but it's not clear. -__-"
I called again and they said the
officer is not around.
I was like what?

It's already 2pm++ at that time. o_o
The officer picked up the call
after 15 minutes.
The officer told me that my SPM certificate
was with Madam Chong. >///<
...
Finally,I got myself a clear copy of
my SPM certificate.
Me and Sin Wei walked back
to home as quickly
as possible because I was short of time.

While we were on our way go
back to our hostel,
I was thinking how am I suppose
to go to campus at that time.
I reached my hostel at 3 something
and I saw Susu. ^^
I asked him whether he can fetch
me to campus or not.
He didn't think much when saying yes.
What a nice friend,right? :D
I handed up all the document and the
PTPTN officer finally approved my application.
What a hectic day,right?

P/s: Many thanks to those who helped me.
Especially Tung Keat,Kent,Kacee,Sin Wei,
Madam Chong,Madam Tham,Sir Fahmi and etc.
You guys rock!

Anyway,that's all for this post.
*Exhausted*


0 comments:

Post a Comment