Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A turnover

There is one thing that I am absolutely sure.

I just screwed up my AnP quiz.
That was a total mess.

I was not in a mood to do anything
for past few days.
And it's not only me.
I bet most of the my coursemates
were not happy about the news too.
Because most of my coursemates didn't
managed to get the PTPTN loan too.

Thank God for listening to our prayers.
It was a big relieve to get to know
that that's just a system errors after all.
We all managed to get the PTPTN loan.
That's the greatest gift I ever received.

By the way,I am going to my first concert tonight.
I can't believe that this is happening.
I have never been to any concert before.
So,I am kinda looking forward to the concert. ;p
Will update my blog soon. :)
See ya.



Unite+Conquer,
here I come! :D



We've gone our own ways
and I know it's for the best,

but sometimes I wonder
if I'll ever
have a friend like you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment