Saturday, August 7, 2010

A prayer

Sometimes, I wonder why the word suppose
are being created.
It's not embedded in the genes indicate that anyone
in this world should treat you right.
It's not works like that.
But if anyone of them did,means they really love you.

I didn't think like that before.
I took things for granted.
I supposed that my parents should
treat me right like as they owed
me in my previous life.
I used to whine a lot about
how my life is unfair compare to others.

I seldom listened to what my dad said
to me while he was alive.
I will just let him yammering on
and I won't pay much attentions
on the conversation.
We seldom talked
because we whenever we talked,we argued.
We seldom spent time together too.
He spent his most times on his works.

I guess I never expected that
I will lose him at my early 18.
I can't see it coming
because I never expected unfortunate
will hit me twice.
I thought he will be fine after
what he had experienced on 2005.
(He was a Chronic Heart Disease patient)

I guess that's the punishment I get
for taking things for granted.
(Karma?)
I learnt my lesson pretty quickly after that.
I can't afford to lose anyone anymore.

Live life like there's no tomorrow.

All I wish for now is my PTPTN application
will be approved.
I couldn't put any burden on
my mum anymore.
This is too much for her.


God,can you hear me?

Live life like there's no tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment