Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lazy Weekend z_z


Didn't spend much time on revision
for past few days.
Was kinda disappointed with myself
for being so undisciplined. =/
Still,why I am here?
Wth,right? ;p

13th August(Friday 13th)

Went to Sing Karaoke with Jess and Sin
on Friday night.
It was kinda crazy actually.
We actually shouted when
we were singing.
We were trying to beat the guy that was
singing outside our room.
Not to mention about how
bad was his singing
but he sang so loud
until to a point that
we lost our mood to sing. -.-
Siew Sin actually shouted all along
the Karaoke session.
She actually lost her voice after
the Karaoke session. >//<

14th August


Was planned to start my revision but ended
up watching The Back Up Plan instead.



Basically,the story revolves how a distrusted
woman should learn to trust people and
believe that true love existed.
I would say it's worth for watching.

15th August

Went to Tesco to have our lunch
because we were sick of calling delivery.
(*We* included me,Jess and Joy)
As usual,we chose Sushi King
as our destination to dine.
Was kinda disappointed with the foods
that has been served.
After that, I had my dinner at Little Little Cafe.
I would say,not bad.
I definitely will go
to there to have my dinner again.

Okay,it's time to turn in.
Will continue my revision on tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment