Wednesday, August 11, 2010

There should be a rainbow after the rains


"What is passed is the past, don't dwell on it."

That's what I said to my friends
when they were down.
But why I can't apply the
same theory on myself too?
Pathetic.

I lost my shoes yesterday.
I went back to my hostel
from campus at 3 something.
As usual,I put my shoes at the shoe rack
that is provided by my owner.
After that, I went to my room and
surfed the internet for 1 hour plus.
When it was about 5,
Queen texted me.
I went down and while I was
searching for my shoe,s
I realised that it was not there!
It was stolen by someone
and I didn't know how it happened.

You might say:
"Come on,it's just a pair of shoes,right?
Why be upset over it?"

I bet that *** thief had no idea how much
it meant to me too.
It was a gift from my mum
and it meant a lot to me.
It's not like something that you can
simply replace with.
I don't know how am I going to explain that
to my mum. =/

Alright,I should go to sleep now.

I will be fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment