Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nutrition Food Fair 2010 :D

I am getting lazier to update my blog nowadays. -.-

Yesterday was a great day.
We as Biomedical Science Y1S1/S2 students
were hosting an event called
Nutrion Food Fair 2010-
Moving Towards Personalised Nutrition.


Some photos I grabbed from J-On

I am glad that all the hardworks really paid off.
It was a big success.
We got all the compliments from lecturers
and people who happened to stop
by to support us.
I even heard that some of them were whispering
something like:
"This event is organized by Y1 students?! Woa!!"

Pictures:







Thank you,guys.
Without all of your supports,
our event won't be that successful.
And to all Biomedical Science Y1S1/S2 students:
"You guys are the best.
Thanks for all your hardworks."

I was a little bit paranoid
when I was doing my SB tutorial question paper last night.
I don't know what I can do with
Question 2 and Queen 5.
So,what if this kind of questions came out
in my final paper?
I am not going to left it blank.
I don't want to get a bad grade anymore.
I have had it once
and I would never try to screw up
my life anymore. =/

A quote to share:
"Screw your life,but don't screw it twice."


0 comments:

Post a Comment