Monday, August 2, 2010

"Words are always easy to be said than to be done."

"I am stuck here in this life that I didn't ask for~"
I very much like this song EXCEPT this line.

My life is good.
I chose the right course to study,
I have a caring family,
I have few close friends,
what do I lack of?
Seriously,I shouldn't complain about anything.

I actually feel much better after I
talked to Maha.
Well,I can't share about the contents
because it's confidential.
And thanks to those who concern about me.

"Words are always easy to be said than to be done."

I told myself that
I need a change.
To be someone who is more positive
but I failed again and over again.
It's just so annoying to hear my thoughts.
If you can hear my thoughts,
I bet you would think the same.

I encouraged people to be positive
but what I did to myself?
Nothing.
Too stubborn to make a change I guess.
Instead of being emotional all the time,
why I can't spend more time on my study?

Basically, I was being emotional for nothing.
I just couldn't mix around my coursemates,
that's it.
Stupid,right?

And here are some saying images I grabbed
from Saying Images which I think it's something
nice to share with :







0 comments:

Post a Comment