Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guilt


I am tired of telling myself
what to do and what not to do.
I tried to make myself disciplined
and yet I failed to do so.
I am so going to get one digit
for my SB midterm.
(It's a fact,you got to believe it.)
=///

I actually called my mum just now
to share my feeling.
And you know what my mum said?
"It's okay,son.
Just try more harder next time."

I felt more guilty after that.

...

Speaking of which,
I was sick for the past few days.
The feeling?
It was awful.
I had never been that sick in my life.
And I would never want to
be this sick anymore. =/

I want to thank those people who
were concerned about me.
Thank you,people.
Appreciated that.
Especially Alex.
Thank you,bro.

Had been downloading quite a number of
movies for past 2 weeks.
I don't think I can watch it in a short time
but I won't stop downloading movies.
You know why?
Because I try to make good use
of internet while I am not around too.
Wth right? LOL

Recent Downloads:





I am addicted to:



Don't worry,
I am not using any P2P softwares
to download movies like my housemates did.
I am not that kind of inconsiderate person.
(Not forget to whine a little bit in my blogpost.
Wth right?! HAHA)
I am just using a streaming video
program called QVOD.
It will automatically save the video
I stream from the internet.
(For certain websites only.)
In fact,I like it very much. :)

That's all for this post.
See ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment