Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"If I were given a chance to complain about my life"


"When things don't flow in our ways, human
tend to complain a lot."

Do you agree?

Me,myself used to complain a lot too.
I used to ask this question when my dad
passed away on 2008:
"Why would this happened to me?"

I even thought of cursing God for the
unfortune that happened in life.

"Why I am not handsome/good looking?"
"Why I am not tall enough?"
"Why I am not born in a rich family?"
"Why I am not muscular?"
"Why I can't further my study in foreign countries?"
"Why I am still single?"
"Why I am not popular?"
"Why I had to repeat?"
"Why I don't have much friends?"
"Why people don't treat me like how I treat them?"
.
.
.
But I didn't complain because
everything happen for a reason.
And I believed that God is trying to make me
a better person.
To experience the life like no others did.
To be stronger in life.

"God won't give me a task that I can't handle."

0 comments:

Post a Comment