Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stuck

I was supposed to revise for AnP
but I won't focus.
My mind was distracted.

What's your definition of trust?

For me,trust is a two ways street.
It's heartwretching to know
that someone doesn't trust me like I did to them.
I can feel the fire.
And my body is burning hot.
I tried to cool down myself but I failed to do so.
I laid on my bed but my mind
won't allow me to rest.

"The words you said to me~
They couldn't set me free~"
I very much like this song.
It's so much like me.



Sometimes,I am lost.
Sometimes,I expected too much.
Sometimes,I tried so hard to change myself.
Sometimes,I can't seem to understand myself.
Sometimes,I don't know what am I doing.
Sometimes,I don't know what I want.
Sometimes,I feel unloved.
Sometimes,I feel empty.
Sometimes...

And when people start to move on,
I don't seem to follow them.
I stuck in the past instead...

What I am asking for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment